This Family Portraits Toolkit was designed to help you avoid years of frustration, searching for answers. These aren’t just theoretical concepts that will work in ideal scenarios, but proven strategies that you can begin implementing right away for every family session.
Here’s Exactly What You Will Get
The Family Portraits Quick Reference Guide – Simple instructions to make your family sessions flow smoothly, avoid common pitfalls, and impress your clients. ($50 reg. price)
Portrait Session Script Templates – The easy way to always have the right things to say to the right person and never worry about awkward silence and even more awkward and stiff photos ($30 reg. price)
Portrait Session Checklist – Our go-to tool to print and post next to computer to keep your workflow on track and organized. ($20 reg. price)
The Family Portrait Toolkit is designed to get you QUICK answers and guidance when you need it most. The toolkit is NOT a detailed video course.
It is a bundle reference materials to make easy for you to have as a pocket guide if you’d like to take on a session with you to quickly get answers any time you are stuck or to review in the car while waiting for your session to start.
The Choice Is Yours
Yes, I am in!
– You’ll never have to worry about what camera settings to use to get EVERYBODY in focus, all the time.
– You won’t have to arrive to the photo shoot full of anxiety and nervousness unsure how the session will turn out or IF you get any great photos.
– You’ll finally have the boost in confidence & self-worth as a photographer and know you can produce amazing portrait photos, all the time.
– You’ll discover how to become a natural posing master so your clients can look back on their photos and know that you actually captured exactly “who” they are.
– You’ll eliminate awkward silence and know exactly what to say and when.
– A systematic, well planned approach to your portrait sessions, allowing you to guide your clients into the photos that will build your portfolio and give them the meaningful images they are looking for.
– Consistently have photo sessions that flow smoothly, and that leave your clients happy and excited to come back again.
– Clients that are relaxed and trust you. Moms that trust your professionalism, Dads who are empowered and on board, and kids and teens who enjoy working with you.
No, I don’t need any help.
Ahh you already got it all figured out? That’s awesome, way to go.
But if you don’t, just know you will likely continue to feel lost and unsure of what camera settings to use, how to get naturally posed photos, what to say and when to say it and be left feeling stressed and worried rather than confident and empowered.
Quite frankly, this Family Portraits Photographer Toolkit makes it easier for you to get big results in less time by simply following our step-by-step instructions to make each of your family sessions flow smoother, while consistently producing sharp naturally posed photos (not those awkward & stiff photos that nobody cares for).
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is The Family Session Toolkit for?
This Toolkit is for anyone looking to: capture natural & meaningful photos, to gain confidence in family posing, to streamline their portrait session workflow, and to consistently get everyone in focus, even in tricky situations. The methods from this guide can be used across a wide variety of portraits, from families to couples, Seniors, children and more!
Does the toolkit include any video photography training?
No. The toolkit is meant to be a collection of reference guides, templates and documents you can use to get FAST answers and guidance when you need it most. To get the best results with the toolkit, we recommend having a copy on your phone so you can easily refer to on an actual session if/when you get stuck and need help!
What if I am not a professional photographer?
Even if you’re not a professional, this toolkit is a great resource for any photographer! The methods described in this toolkit are the exact same methods we use both with clients and for our personal photos.
Can I purchase now, even if I’m not near a computer?
Yes! You can easily purchase from your smartphone or tablet. You will be sent an email with your download link, and you can save the files to your computer any time.
Do I need special software to view the Family Session Toolkit?
The files are in PDF format, making it easy for you to download and view with Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
What if I am not satisfied with my purchase?
We completely stand behind the quality of our products and have a 30 day money back guarantee! If you aren’t happy for any reason, simply email us at [email protected] for a full refund!